82nd Airborne - Boom Beach Clan Page
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Crossroads point

3 posters

Go down

A Crossroads point Empty A Crossroads point

Post by Morvic the Grey Wed Feb 18, 2015 11:22 am

We now have a team capable of defeating operation Sour Grapes, but our weekly intel collection is only around 1550 which is not enough to start this operation on a daily basis.
7 x Sour Grapes (270)= 1890
7 x Mambo (240) = 1680
By completing operation Mambo this has already eaten into our reserves of intel, therefore a minimum intel collection is now required by the team. Our ideal operational attacks at the moment would be 4 days on Mambo and 3 days on Sour Grapes.
(4 x 240) + (3 x 270) = 1770 / average team members (48) = each member needs 37 intel per week.
our top 10 members bring in over 700 intel per week
our next 10 around 350 intel per week
which leaves 720 intel to be found by 28 members = 26 intel each, a target only 5 members outside of the top 20 managed.
My question is therefore what do we set the minimum level at?
What ops do we do and how often?
Morvic the Grey
Morvic the Grey

Back to top Go down

A Crossroads point Empty Re: A Crossroads point

Post by paczax Thu Feb 19, 2015 10:27 am

The problem is if our top 10 players are afk for log time or will abandon 82nd, we will be screwed, because it's not fair that 20 ppl is working on 28, it's like communism:P
paczax
paczax

Back to top Go down

Post by SgtFox Tue Feb 24, 2015 4:17 pm

Agreed. I dislike communism. I honestly don't think people will leave if they know how valued their participation is to the "Team." A simple "good job brother" does go a long way. I'm in this for the long haul as I'm sure most of us are so, communication is key and I believe that we have that. Lets keep on truckin' and see where the road takes us boys and lady.
SgtFox
SgtFox

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum